Resolution ctDx Lung Assay
Provides clinicians with information that can drive treatment decisions in patients with NSCLC.
The Resolution ctDx LungTM assay includes actionable genes for targeted FDA-approved therapies
or therapies in clinical trials.
- An assay that only focuses on genes implicated in lung cancer
- Liquid biopsies can offer a complete picture of tumor heterogeneity
- Useful when tissue biopsies are limited or unobtainable from the patient
- Non-invasive method with testing performed on a blood sample
- Faster turn-around time compared to tissue NGS profiling1
- Covered by Medicare and Medicare Advantage
CLINICAL RESPONSE DATA
In a prospective clinical study, the Resolution ctDx Lung assay demonstrated the following performance1:
- Somatic mutations detected in 64% (135/210) of patients
97% (34/35) of patients who received plasma-directed therapy had a clinical and radiological response to the matched targeted therapy
46% (96/210) of patients had an oncogenic driver alteration detected, including actionable mutations in EGFR, ALK, MET, BRAF, ROS1, and RET
90% (60/67) positive concordance between plasma and tissue NGS testing. Sub-analysis demonstrated
96% (49/51) positive concordance within NCCN® oncogenic recognized driver alterations in lung cancer.
The Resolution ctDx Lung™ assay targets actionable, somatic SNVs, indels,
fusions, and copy number variants in 22 genes in NSCLC.2
Please see the test menu for additional specimen and test information.
Sabari, J. et al. A Prospective Study of Circulating Tumor DNA to Guide Matched Targeted Therapy in Lung Cancers; JNCI J Natl Cancer Inst 2019 111(6) djy156.
Resolution Bioscience, Inc. ctDx Lung Panel. http://www.resolutionbio.com/assays/nsclc.html. Accessed March 9, 2020.