Suite of BRCAssure® Tests to Meet Your Patients’ Needs
Integrated Genetics and Integrated Oncology utilize gold standard sequencing methods for identification of BRCA 1/2 mutations.
- BRCAssure: Comprehensive BRCA1/2 Analysis- Full sequencing of theBRCA1/2 genes, plus deletion/duplication analysis. May be used to assess the risk of carrying a BRCA1/2 mutation when there is no known familial mutation.
- BRCAssure: Ashkenazi Jewish Panel- Targeted analysis of the founder mutations found within the Ashkenazi Jewish population. May be used as a first line test for individuals of Ashkenazi Jewish descent, if negative the option to run a Comprehensive BRCA1/2 Analysis is available.
- BRCAssure: BRCA1 Targeted Analysis- Targeted sequencing for specific familial or known mutations on the BRCA1 gene.
- BRCAssure: BRCA2 Targeted Analysis- Targeted sequencing for specific familial or known mutations on the BRCA2 gene.
- BRCAssure: BRCA1/2 Deletion/Duplication Analysis. May be used to detect the presence of a deletion or duplication in the BRCA1/2 genes after previous sequencing tests were negative and deletion/duplication analysis was not offered.
Links to Materials:
|BRCAssure Comprehensive BRCA1/2 Analysis||81211, 81213|
|BRCAssure Ashkenazi Jewish Panel||81212|
|BRCAssure BRCA1 Targeted Analysis||81215|
|BRCAssure BRCA2 Targeted Analysis||81217|
|BRCAssure BRCA1/2 Deletion/Duplication Analysis||81213|
Whole blood in one full lavender tube, minimum of 3 ml tube required.
Client Services: Oncology/Pathology 800-710-1800
Specimen Services/Pickup: (866) 875-2271